Using an electric toothbrush has several benefits. However, you cannot avoid the price of many top-rated models. The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart 9700 is one of the best electric toothbrushes. However, it is far from cheap for a little under $330. Many of Philips’ best electric Sonicare toothbrushes are similarly priced.
To avoid harm, it’s a good idea to compare all electric toothbrush models with an extended warranty. An extended warranty also ensures the item remains in the best possible condition.
What’s The Philips Sonicare Warranty?
Philips Oral Healthcare Inc. will repair a malfunctioning Sonicare handle or charger within two years of purchase.
The Sonicare warranty provides specific legal rights and only applies to retail purchasers. It is applicable worldwide and includes the Sonicare charger and handle.
Suppose you purchase a Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush in the United States or Canada. In that case, the Philips Sonicare warranty will be printed on a label attached to the box’s exterior.
“Use Sonicare model number _____ for 90 days,” it states. Philips offers a money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with your purchase.” A significant promise is written across it: Better check-ups are promised!
The Philips Sonicare warranty summarizes what the more significant, more thorough, legally binding agreement provides in great detail. And it conveys what a new customer is looking for.
• May I try that and see what happens?
• What if I dislike it?
• It may not function as well as I had hoped!
• If it is broken or damaged during shipping…?
All of these (and more) concerns are addressed in the Philips Sonicare warranty overview. You may use an electric toothbrush, such as Sonicare. You may even try it out for 90 days. And after that period, if you’re unsatisfied with it and want to return it for a refund, you may!
Understand The Philips Sonicare Warranty:
This Sonicare toothbrush might be your first electric toothbrush. You learn about Philips Sonicare via a friend, dentist, or dental hygienist. Or maybe you’ve just read a Sonicare electric toothbrush review and determined it’s a good fit for you.
Despite the advice and testimonials, you’re not sure this will work for you. Is it true that an electric toothbrush is superior? Is a Philips warranty toothbrush better than any other choice, even if it performs better than a manual brush?
You’ll never know until you try it for yourself. The Philips Sonicare warranty provides 90 days, with a money-back guarantee.
What Is Covered By A Sonicare Warranty?
Most electric toothbrush users are delighted with how effectively Sonicare models function, how long they last, and how trouble-free they are to use for lengthy periods.
Nonetheless, a Philips Sonicare warranty might put a prospective buyer’s mind at rest since it protects against any unforeseen incident that could render a gadget inoperable or damaged.
Because an electric toothbrush includes multiple fast-moving components and is driven by an electric charge, there is a possibility of breakdown or wear-and-tear over time. Parts may wear out or fail. In such cases, your Philips Sonicare warranty will come in handy.
How To Activate Your Philips Sonicare Warranty?
Even though the procedure is straightforward, it is not well documented on the Philips website. As a result, understanding how the Philips Sonicare guarantee intends to be activated is beneficial.
To activate your Philips Sonicare warranty, contact the customer service center (800-682-7664 in the US or 0207 949 0240 in the UK) and acquire an MBG return permission form. Money Back Guarantee (MBG).
You can do this on the website by contacting their Live Chat support service. Make sure you have some information available when you call. Before you may use your Philips Sonicare guarantee, you must first provide:
• The Model number of Sonicare.
• Your electric toothbrush’s serial number
• Your name
• Your mailing address, email address, and phone number
After providing this information, you will be sent a Philips Sonicare warranty authorization form. You’ll see a reference number on the condition that identifies your MBG request and connects it to your profile. It assists the firm in tracking refunds and returns.
The document will also instruct you on activating your Philips Sonicare warranty and provide the location to which you should send any defective or malfunctioning electric toothbrushes.
How Do I Claim My Philips Sonicare Warranty?
Here’s a step-by-step walkthrough of your Philips Sonicare warranty.
It’s to be anticipated that there would be a specific process to follow to get your money back, given the extensive guarantee that Philips offers on all Sonicare models.
The manufacturer must insist on specific processes being completed in a particular sequence, or else there would be confusion and anarchy. Follow the steps carefully to guarantee that your Philips Sonicare warranty is activated without delay or doubt.
- Always save your receipts and invoices. Whether you purchase a Sonicare electric toothbrush from a brick-and-mortar shop or an online retailer, it’s essential to protect your receipt. A digital invoice is often sent through email for transactions made online, and please keep a record of it or print it off for future use.
- Always reuse the original box. Without the proper packaging, fragile items like electric toothbrushes might be destroyed in shipment. This safeguarding was already there in the first shipment. Please repackage your faulty or unsatisfactory Sonicare toothbrush in its original packaging before returning it.
- After discussing your concerns with a customer care representative and giving your information, you will be sent a “returns form” along with a unique reference number. Please fill out and return the form.
- Send the completed form to Philips North America; returns through pre-paid, registered mail (with a tracking number). The service’s mailing address is included on the company’s website for easy reference.
- Please return your unsatisfactory or damaged Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush with the original sales receipt, the filled returns form, and your street address to which you should mail the refund check.
- Keep a record of the Philips Sonicare warranty request details you send in, including the postal tracking number.
How Long Is The Warranty On Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrushes?
The complete guarantee against manufacturing defects and malfunction usually is two years for all Sonicare models. The money-back guarantee allows you to test a Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush for 90 days.
This Philips Sonicare warranty is only valid for purchases made in the United States and Canada. Details of overseas buying terms and conditions may differ somewhat. If you need a more extended Philips toothbrush warranty, you may buy one from Philips Sonicare by registering your toothbrush online at Sonicare.com/register.
It is possible to extend your philips toothbrush warranty duration by 6 to 30 months at no additional cost! Remember that your Philips Sonicare warranty starts on the date of purchase, not the day you first use the device.
Is the Philips Sonicare Warranty Legit?
If you’re a critic, you may be concerned that, although the Philips Sonicare guarantee is prominently shown on the box, it’s not described in any other documentation or certificate included with the product.
You might spend some time exploring the Philips website and still not be able to find the Philips Sonicare warranty. However, the money-back guarantee does exist. It’s official and legitimate, and it’s up and running. And many consumers have taken advantage of their liberal return policy to return their Sonicare models if they did not meet their expectations.
Is The Philips Sonicare Warranty Universal?
Almost all. However, other deals are available, and some may expressly exclude a Sonicare warranty. Make sure that such exclusions do not apply to your transaction. This information is generally clearly displayed on the box’s surface and in any manual or letter included with your order.
Any Philips warranties are subject to change immediately, as stated in the legal disclaimer found on Philips’ website.
So, unless there are exceptional circumstances, the Sonicare guarantee applies to all Sonicare models and purchases, including yours.
Do Any Conditions Apply To Your Philips Sonicare Warranty?
You will be asked to follow specific reasonable criteria when enforcing your Philips warranty and requesting a refund.
• The Sonicare electric toothbrush must be in good functioning order.
• You must return the brush in its original packing.
• The refunded amount cannot exceed the difference between the suggested retail price and the actual purchase price.
• You should return the brush within 90 days. Weekend and holiday extensions are not authorized.
This point needs some clarification. You cannot use the brush for more than 90 days before sending it back to Philips Sonicare to get a refund under the terms of the guarantee. To account for shipping time, you must return it a few days sooner. Otherwise, your Philips warranty may be rendered null and void:
• You must face the expense of returning the brush to Philips.
• You must guarantee that the cargo reaches the manufacturer. Choosing a monitored mail service and insurance may be well worth the extra expenditures.
• Your money will be returned within 6 to 8 weeks after returning the brush.
• You will only issue the refund through a check, which will be addressed to your home/contact address.
• If your Philips Sonicare toothbrush broken or otherwise damaged, or if something violates the conditions of the purchase/promotion, the firm may reject your claim.
Is it possible to return multiple items using the Philips toothbrush warranty? The guarantee is not stated anywhere, but common sense implies that your claim will be limited to just one return from a household.
Suppose you intend to keep purchasing electric toothbrush Sonicare models and returning the ones you don’t like until you find one you want. In that case, you may be disappointed if your refund request is denied.